Welcome to Humbled to Travel

|
Welcome!

I am Kristin, owner of KristynsKreations.  I have been creating fabric eye masks for just over 2 years now. My business has changed a lot in those 2 years, and I am currently in the process of revamping and expanding again.

My recent family trip created a lot of new things about my shop and the new direction I want to take it this year.

The first step: I will be removing all the crochet items that are made by my grandmother from my etsy shop. You can find these items on clearance HERE

The second step: Rethinking the theme of the shop.  Which will now focus mainly items to aid in creating the best travel and sleep experience possible.

The third step:  Creating this blog to tie the theme of the shop together and give you insider tips of travel experiences of others.

I consider myself an avid traveler/mover.  I had lived in the same house from the age of 5 to 18, with barely ever traveling outside of a small single day road trip.  From 18 to 19, I moved in and out of college 6 times.  From 19 to now (ripe age of 32), I have moved 12 times - not sure if I forgot any of those moves! And that does not include vacation trips and the overseas work travel I have done.  To boot, I married a US Marine - who came with a baggage of traveling of his own and the proper training to fit 100 pounds of stuff into a 20 pound bag.  In fact, we packed for 2 adults, a 3 yr old, and a 3 month old for our recent trip to Disney and had 1 large checked luggage and 3 small carry on bags.  He is real darn good!  Wish I had taken a photo of that luggage after he packed it.

The final step:  Creating and adding new product lines to my etsy shop.  Now that I will be getting back into my normal routine, I will be introducing new products as soon as I can.  There are several in the design phase, just working a few kinks out and testing, and then I can start producing final products.

I hope you will find this blog useful, and if you have tips/tricks of your own - please let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment